Are you passionate about leading change within the marketplace? Are you comfortable running prestigious global accounts in a fast-paced, creative environment?
We’re looking for an ambitious Account Director who can develop and manage strategic and tactical programs for several major global clients. This will involve directing all client activity while overseeing client services team members. As a senior contact you will have overall responsibility for maintaining and organically growing accounts with key clients.
The role will involve:
- Nurturing client relationships by acting as their marketing consultant. Anticipating and understanding their unique business challenges and working with the team to provide guidance and support.
- Managing and mentoring client services team members, allowing them to grow within their role. Providing them with timely and constructive feedback and opportunities to expand their experience.
- Overseeing the facilitation of client documentation including proposals, statements of work, estimates, project plans, contact reports and production schedules.
- Working with cross-functional teams to identify and shape strategies, plan executions and provide client insight for multiple clients.
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure project briefs are understood and accurate, and appropriate resources are allocated.
- Ensuring client relationships are nurtured, work is organically grown and new business opportunities are identified.
- Leading pitch opportunities and coordinating teams across the consultancy to respond to RFPs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record (seven years plus) of B2B client services experience in an agency environment. Experience in high-technology sector is preferred. International account experience would be a plus.
- Have management and mentorship experience.
- Have evidence of successful account growth and experience in business development.
- Display an entrepreneurial attitude and genuine excitement for being a part of a growing business.
- Maintain a high level of client service and responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail.
- Have excellent communications and presentation skills and be confident when engaging with senior consultancy, partner and c-level client representatives.
- Understand and appreciate the role of brand development and effective campaign and content delivery in business success.
- Be digitally fluent, bright, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative.
If this sounds like you, apply below and tell us why we need to talk.