Do you want to build your career in a dynamic, brand-focused consultancy that’s growing?
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills across major programs of work for a variety of B2B clients. As part of a close-knit, talented team, you’ll be working with strategists, creatives, client services and digital teams in both London and Detroit. If you have what it takes to ensure large-scale projects are run on time, on brief, on brand and on budget, we want to meet you.
The role will involve:
- Working across consultancy teams in London and Detroit to scope, manage and deliver the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Project management for multiple accounts: using internal tools to effectively manage timelines, resource and budgets, and preparing materials and reports for clients.
- Using internal systems and tools to produce client documentation including proposals, statements of work, estimates, project plans, contact reports and production schedules.
- Proactively updating clients on project progress.
- Coordinating team collaboration and facilitating the development of creative responses.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two to three years’ experience working in an agency environment.
- A solid and proven grounding in account and project management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience creating standard project documentation.
- The enthusiasm needed to coordinate effectively with clients, partners and in-house teams.
- A strong portfolio of projects you’ve been involved with, from initial statements of work through to development and delivery.
- B2B market experience is preferred.
If you fit the profile and have the enthusiasm, skills and personality we need, please tell us more by applying below, including any examples of work that you feel will support your application.