We are looking for an experienced creative middle-weight Designer to join our growing branding and design consultancy. As a key member of our close-knit studio team, this role will set you at the heart of the consultancy’s creative output, working with major international brands.
If you can inspire, spot and develop great ideas and deliver work that will bolster our reputation for creative excellence, we want to meet you.
Day to day, you could be…
- Playing a pivotal role in our studio team, collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
- Ensuring we stay ahead of our competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
- Upholding our exceptional quality of creative work, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
- Joining client presentations and consistently demonstrating the ability to sell an idea, respond to questions and communicate the consultancy’s point of view.
- Actively sharing design best practice within the creative team and across the wider agency as appropriate.
- Assisting in new business efforts, working in conjunction with other Frameworkers (including senior management and external agency partners).
We know cultural fit is more important than qualifications, but we need to know that you…
- Have a proven track record (three years plus) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities, uncompromising attention to detail and dedication to quality.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Are excited to mentor junior members of the team and interns.
- Have an understanding of digital design (including responsive web design), production processes and animation (being able to animate is a plus but not a necessity).
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Are confident in a pitch environment, articulating views with fully thought-through arguments
- Are digitally fluent, bright, organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative, and will be proactive in engaging with all agency, partner and client representatives.
- Happy getting stuck into a collaborative environment.
If you think you have the skills and enthusiasm we need, tell us more by applying below, including links to your portfolio and a cover letter explaining why this is the right opportunity for you.
This has traditionally been a full-time, office-based role. But we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements with the right person.