Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?Are you the missing link between brand ambition and cutting-edge creative? If so, you could be the Senior Account Manager we need.
You’ll be responsible for developing our strategic and tactical program of work for major global clients. This will involve managing all client activity and budget oversight. In partnership with the Account Director, you’ll be the focal point for the account and have overall responsibility for the quality of all deliverables. Most importantly, you’ll delight our clients on a daily basis.
The role will involve:
- Building client relationships through successfully planning, managing and delivering a variety of projects, ensuring excellent standards.
- Typical projects may include branding and marketing strategy, campaign creative and strategic development, content of all types, campaign management, brand implementation, digital communications, and consultancy projects that may involve workshops and other methods of research.
- Monitoring and maximizing profitability with each project.
- Acting as a senior point of contact for clients, providing guidance and responding efficiently, accurately and professionally to all requests.
- Using internal systems and tools to produce client documentation including proposals, statements of work, estimates, project plans, contact reports and production schedules.
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure project briefs are understood and accurate, and appropriate resources are allocated.
- Nurturing client relationships are nurtured, organically growing work and identifying new business opportunities.
- Facilitating tender processes and managing forecasts.
- Coordinating team collaboration, supervising the development of creative responses and adding value as a client representative.
- Proactive involvement in the pitch process for new and existing business
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record (five years plus) of B2B client services experience in an agency environment. Experience in finance or high-technology sectors is preferred. International account experience would be a plus.
- Have evidence of successful account growth and experience in business development.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of client service and responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and be confident and proactive when engaging with senior agency, partner and client representatives.
- Understand and appreciate the role of brand development and effective campaign and content delivery in business success.
- Be digitally fluent, bright, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative.
If this sounds like you, click apply below and tell us why we need to talk.