We are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join our growing branding and design consultancy. As a senior member of our close-knit studio team, this role will set you at the heart of the consultancy’s creative output, working with major international brands, such as IBM, Siemens and UST.
If you can spot and develop great ideas, deliver work that will bolster our reputation for creative excellence and inspire our team of brilliant middle-weight designers, we would love to hear from you.
As a senior member of the agency, this role will involve:
- Directing and supervising the creative team, ensuring we stay ahead of our competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and digital design.
- Effectively transforming client requirements into strategic brand concepts and powerful design that works across both print and web.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process both as the leader of a creative team and as a senior agency figure.
- Upholding our exceptional quality of creative work, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
- Actively sharing design best practice within the creative team and across the wider agency as appropriate.
- Assisting in new business efforts, working in conjunction with other Frameworkers (including senior management and external agency partners).
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record (five years plus) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities and consummate client-facing skills.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have solid knowledge of end-to-end print design and production.
- Have an excellent understanding of digital design and production processes, including interface design, usability and accessibility. HTML, CSS and responsive design experience is a plus.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Possess brilliant team leadership and nurturing skills.
- Be confident pitching to clients and articulating views based on well-founded arguments.
If you think you have the skills and enthusiasm we need, please get in touch by applying below, including links to your portfolio and a cover letter explaining why this is the right opportunity for you.