We’re on the hunt for someone who is as comfortable whipping a lengthy technical report into shape as they are translating an unwieldy client brief into concise, sparkling brand messaging or crafting a blog series from scratch.
As a key member of our studio team, you will report to the Content Director and work across a mix of client projects.
Day to day, you could be...
- Delivering high-quality copy, both long-form and short, across a range of business and technology subject areas.
- Developing and writing content for websites, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, social media commentary, internal communications, advertising, proposals and presentations
- Pitching in with concept and copy development for creative assets, as part of larger-scale branding projects, campaign development and other advertising activities
- Researching and contributing considered and thought-provoking content for publication on the agency blog and social media channels
- Joining client presentations and consistently demonstrating the ability to sell an idea, respond to questions and communicate the agency’s point of view
- Crafting tone of voice and messaging guidelines
- Helping to shape and deliver content and communications strategies
- Editing and proofreading documents to defined style standards
- Demonstrating expertise in our clients’ businesses through diligent research
- Assisting in new business efforts, working in conjunction with other Frameworkers (including senior management and external agency partners)
- Actively sharing content best practice within the creative team – and across the wider agency as appropriate
- Occasionally supporting brand strategy projects by engaging in research, stakeholder interviews, messaging workshops and report development.
We know cultural fit is more important than qualifications, but we need to know that you…
- Have exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
- Have a proven track record (five years or more) of producing well researched, insightful, creative and analytical copy in an agency, editorial environment or as a freelancer
- Can combine editorial discipline with tactical creativity and flair
- Exhibit exceptional attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Understand and appreciate the role of branding in business success
- Enjoy applying your skills and experience to new challenges: you can “go deep” and become an expert on topics and markets that may be unfamiliar
- Are digitally fluent, bright, organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative, and will be proactive in engaging with all agency, partner and client representatives
- Enjoy getting stuck in to a collaborative environment
This has traditionally been a full-time, office-based role. But we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements with the right person.