What’s important to you? Is it delivering change within the marketplace? Is it creative excellence, a strong team and prestigious global accounts within a fast-paced, dynamic environment? If the answer’s yes, you could be the talented Account Director we’re looking for.
We’re looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager who’s ready to take the next step up into an AD role in our London studio. You’ll have responsibility for developing the strategic and tactical program for a major global client. This will involve directing all client activity and budget oversight. You’ll be the focal point for the account and have overall responsibility for the quality of all deliverables and for ensuring client satisfaction.
The role will involve:
- Building client relationships by successfully planning, managing and delivering a variety of projects, ensuring excellent standards and maintained profitability at each project phase. Typical projects may include: branding and marketing strategy, campaign creative and strategic development, content of all types, campaign management, brand implementation, digital communications, and consultancy projects that may involve workshops and other methods of research.
- Acting as a senior point of contact for clients, providing guidance, and responding efficiently, accurately and professionally to all requests.
- Using internal systems and tools to ensure requirements are met and that the client receives regular project documentation – including proposals, statements of work, estimates, project plans, contact reports and production schedules.
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure project briefs are understood and accurate, and appropriate resources are allocated.
- Ensuring client relationships are nurtured, work is organically grown and new business opportunities are identified.
- Overseeing tender processes, coordinating team collaboration, supervising the development of creative responses and drafting proposals.
- Proactive involvement in the pitch process for new and existing business.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record (seven years plus) of B2B client services experience in an agency environment. Experience in the financial services and technology sectors is preferred. International account experience would be a plus. Evidence of successful account growth and business development is essential.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of client service and responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail even when under pressure.
- Have excellent communications and presentation skills and be confident and proactive when engaging with senior agency, partner and client representatives.
- Understand and appreciate the role of brand development and effective campaign and content delivery in business success.
- Be digitally fluent, bright, organised, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, drop us a line (and a CV) and tell us why we need to talk.